Criminal appeals lawyer

If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your criminal case, our experienced team can help you appeal the decision. That is, we will provide criminal defence for appeals. This will be in the hope of a more favourable outcome.

If a defendant or the prosecution is dissatisfied with an outcome in a matter they can, in some circumstances, appeal to a higher court.

If the original outcome was in the Magistrates Court then the appeal will be heard in the District Court. The appeal will be heard in Court of Appeal. If the original outcome was in the District or Supreme Court. If the outcome complained about was in the Court of Appeal then there is an avenue of appeal to the High Court of Australia.

Very strict timeframes exist in lodging appeals. Therefore, the appellant must move very quickly if they are contemplating an appeal.

Cridland & Hua Lawyers can assist as your criminal defence lawyers for the appeals process, contact us today.

Or let us know how we can help below, and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.

    Back to All services

    © 2024 Cridland & Hua Lawyers. All rights reserved. Website by Eightball.